“CL did an amazing job! Our students really enjoyed his presentation and we heard great feedback. He definitely presented what I thought was the best educational presentation I have seen so far!” – Ashford University
Campus Activities Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards
- “2014 Nominee Best Speaker”
- “2010 Runner-up Best Speaker”
- Attorney and expert in the field of student rights and academic freedom
- Founder of CO-STAR, The Coalition for Student & Academic Rights
- Won 2011 Best Educational Program by the National Residence Hall Honorary at Christopher Newport University
In 1998, attorney C.L. Lindsay III, left his practice in New York City to found the Coalition for Student & Academic Rights (CO-STAR). Since then, acting as its Executive Director, he has built CO-STAR into a national student rights organization that helps thousands of college students with their legal problems, free of charge, each year.
C.L. is a nationally recognized expert and leader in the field of student rights and academic freedom. He also literally wrote the book on legal problems at colleges. The College Student’s Guide to the Law has become the definitive authority used by students, university counsel and as a textbook for masters and law courses nation wide. He graduated magna cum laude from Denison University, and received his J.D. from the University of Michigan. In his spare time, he teaches courses in Law and Literature at the University of Pennsylvania.
C.L. has four very popular programs:
Computing & the Law
- Understand the implications of participating in campus “confession” sites, including potential legal and disciplinary liabilities for both posters and site administrators.
- Plagiarism & Intellectual Property
- Potential Employers & Online Information – the content of your Facebook page can undermine future job opportunities
- Posting underage drinking on the Internet can result in disciplinary actions – you can be thrown out of college
- Cyber Bullying
Alcohol, Parties & the Law
C.L. doesn’t teach you how to get around the law, he teaches you what the law really is so you can throw a party legally, safely and responsibly.
- Fake IDs
- Underage Drinking
- Public Urination
- Avoid Getting Citations
- Legally Serve Liquor
- Pre-Party Prep
Classrooms & the Law
- Grading Curves
- Academic Dishonesty
- Idea Theft
- Judicial Proceedings
- Getting Caught
Sex & the Law
- Statutory Rape
- Abortion Issues
- Public Nudity
Want more reviews? Click HERE.
To book C.L., email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-481-2600.