- With an average of 30 million views per upload totaling over 1 billion views in all, ERB is number #1 most viewed viral series in the world on an episode per episode basis.
- ERB has accrued 3.3 million subscribers on Youtube in less than a year making it the 25th most subscribed youtube channel in the world.
- Nominated for 5 and Winner of 4 Streamy Awards including BEST MUSICAL SHOW, BEST SONG, BEST COSTUMES AND BEST MUSICIAN
- Featured in: THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, USA TODAY, HUFFINGTON POST, REDDIT, LA Times and many more
- Featured guests such as Key & Peele, Jenna Marbles and Snoop Dogg
You can watch all of their videos HERE ! (Mature Content Warning)
The creators of the Youtube series, Epic Rap Battles of History, are bringing their high-energy blend of music and comedy to the live stage.
The show runs up to 90 minutes and features the most popular battles performed live with a DJ and full band, improvised comedy, interactive songs, and audience volunteers brought onstage to become a part of the show.
Creators Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD will guide the audience through history, music, and their journey to become one of the most successful series in all of New Media.
We want to meet the fans who made it all possible, and we want to leave them laughing, singing out loud, and inspired to work hard on following their dreams.
The record-breaking digital series “Epic Rap Battles of History” (ERB), created by Peter Shukoff (aka Nice Peter) and Lloyd Ahlquist (aka EpicLLOYD), features comedic rap battles between historical and/or pop culture figures—such as Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking, Mozart vs Skrillex, Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates and Moses vs Santa Claus. The series, which airs on the YouTube channel /ERB, is currently the most viewed format on YouTube on a per episode basis. The series has over 2 billion views and more than 11 million subscribers and due to its popularity has spawned an additional channel — /ERB2 — which features behind-the-scenes content.
“Epic Rap Battles of History” has featured appearances from hugely popular digital stars including LisaNova, Timothy DeLaGhetto, KassemG, Rhett and Link, Prank vs. Prank, George Watsky, Alex Farnham, Grace Helbi, Hannah Hart, PewdiePie and DeStorm Power, among others. In addition to the /ERB YouTube channel, the series’ behind-the-scenes channel /ERB2 features vlogs, bloopers, extra footage and more. The ERB official website is another hub for the series while also allows fans to vote for who they think won each battle. YouTube artistic sensation Mary Doodles additionally contributes to the property with her “Epic Rap Battles of History” time-lapse painting and drawing videos. The series has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, LA Times, Wired Magazine, Forbes.com, CNN.com, and The Huffington Post, among others, and generates an unprecedented average of 40 million views an episode.