-Has delivered his messages of diversity to over a million people and two sitting Presidents of the United States
-Most-booked diversity speaker on college campuses for the past 10 years
-His presentations teach students how to find happiness, develop a better understanding of social justice and diversity, and how to see potential in themselves and overcome personal disabilities and challenges
-Campus Activities Magazine’s 2014 Best Speaker, and Best Diversity Artist for 2010 and 2013
Matt’s programs you can choose from:
Diversity According to Family Guy and South Park
- #1 Most-booked diversity program at colleges and universities.
- Teaches students that diversity is not just recognizing individual differences but learning from them.
- Motivates students to engage in continual dialogue and the exchange of diverse ideas, methods, and perspectives.
- Emphasizes the importance of taking an active role in their personal growth by thinking critically about what they read, here, and watch on TV.
- Reveals the scientifically proven “secrets” of true and lasting happiness!
- Students will gain a range of practical tools and techniques that will inspire and motivate them to become happier and promote happiness in their campus community.
- Builds a better understanding of what motivates students and provides meaning in their life.
Walking is Over-Rated!!!
- Fosters a more developed, logical, and inclusive view of our society.
- Build critical and reflective thinking alongside an awareness of one’s own identity.
- Introduces the concept of Disability Privilege.
- Facilitates an adaptive wheelchair sports tournament on your campus
- Teaches students the concepts of Diversity through hands on experience they will never forget.
- Brings people together in a fun way where they can build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Allows people to examine their own concept of disability and how to over come challenges in their own life.