Think you know a lot about a lot? Are you the one who always seems to have the answers to your friends’ questions about pop-culture, video games, and comic books? Do you rarely need to Google stuff? Then put a team together and come for the infectiously fun show, Nerdology! This program is an interactive pop-culture trivia show. A mix of awesome games and trivia interspersed with fun audience interactions. Come play! Win prizes! Test your knowledge!
Think you have what it takes?
Try it out right now! GENERAL KNOWLEDGE!
1. In order to secure him as a star in the Star Wars prequels, George Lucas honored one special request from Samuel L. Jackson. What was it? Answer: He Made His Light Saber Purple
2. What does TARDIS stand for? Answer: Time And Relative Dimension in Space
3. Who is missing from the Fellowship of the Ring? Gandalf, Frodo, Samwise, Merry, Gimli, Boromir, ______, _______, and _______. Answer: Aragorn, Legolas, Pippin
4. Spider-Man first appeared in what comic book (include the issue number) Answer: Amazing Fantasy #15
5. Mario has appeared in over 150 games since 1981 and Sonic the Hedgehog has appeared in more than 80 games since 1991. They have only appeared together in one limited game collection. What is the sporting event that brought these two together at last? Answer: The Olympics
BONUS QUESTION: Hodor? Answer: Hodor
Be sure to call 773-481-2600 with your answers!!
People are talking about Nerdology! “Very fun and challenging” “A fun time with friendly, nerdy competition!” “Super fun working with and seeing my team be awesome.” “An entertaining show for super nerds!” “Nerdology is an old-fashioned good time!” “A great way to show off your nerd knowledge and have fun with your friends.”