SEMPLE is a Chicago based band that prides itself on it’s entertaining combination of musicianship and high energy stage performance. Fronted by one of the city’s most prominent lead singers and the band’s namesake, Keith Semple, every show is guaranteed to be a nonstop great time! With styles ranging from 70’s Rock to modern pop songs and everything in between, everyone is sure to leave happy. Known for their diverse array of medleys that feature bands such as The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, 70’s Rock, party songs and even alternative/punk rock, each show is packed with variety and contrast that takes the audience on a generational tour of music genres. Not to mention, SEMPLE features several of their own original songs in almost every show! The mutual love and enjoyment of performing music that each member possesses is not only obvious from the moment the band starts playing, but also supports a strong chemistry that makes their shows an enjoyment for everyone in the room. From bars and fests to weddings and corporate events, SEMPLE is available for your entertainment needs. With a driving determination to be the absolute best at what they do, this is a band that is sure to leave you satisfied!
– Seen on Season 9 of NBC’s Emmy award winning show “The Voice.” Getting to the last
20 people out of 50,000 applicants
– Reach #2 on the iTunes rock chart & #115 on iTunes top 200.
– Performed 6 sold out UK arena tours to over 1 million people with Young Voices UK since 2003
– Lead singer of Chicago’s busiest touring band 7th heaven from 2006-2013
– Performed 1800 shows in 9 years in the mid west area
– Performed to over 4 million people since 2006
– Written/co-written 3 #1 albums on the Chicago Billboard chart
– Opened for Bon Jovi and Kid rock at Soldier Field
– Performed live on Chicago WGN news, ABC, NBC & FOX
– Performed live on many top Chicago radio stations; The mix 101.9, 103.5 Kiss Fm,
102.3xlc, Star 105.5, Star 96.7, The Loop 97.9 and many more
– Performed 5 sold out nights at 02 arena London with SEMPLE