why book 360 active campus?
If you walk into any college dorm room across the nation, you’ll see some of the most creative and unhealthy meals. College students consume anything and everything, from pop tarts and ramen noodles, to McDonald’s and potato chips. These unhealthy meals, along with other poor lifestyle choices, can lead to stress, depression, and severe illness. Julius Hearn is here to guide college students into a healthy lifestyle and hopefully make life a little easier. Julius’s goal is to enlighten and mentor young adults at the high school and college level on overall health and well-being.
Learning objectives include:
– how to grocery shop on a $50 weekly budget
– how to make quick, easy, and nutritious meals
– how to avoid the Freshman 15
– effective 10-minute workouts
– identifying key nutrients that help with specific issues (like sugar cravings, smoking, etc.)
3 different packages:
The underlying message of being more active and making better nutritional decisions to improve brain function and overall health.
– eating healthy on a budget
– using food and certain nutrients as medicine
– long term effects of an unhealthy diet
keynote & workshop(s)
45 minute long presentation
Workshop demonstrations include:
– portion control
– meal prepping
– exercising in small spaces with q & a
keynote, workshop(s), bootcamp & run
Bootcamp & run for all ages/genders includes:
– resistance, aerobic, & anaerobic movements
– 2 to 3 mile charity run to raise healthy-college-living awareness