why book c.l. lindsay for a virtual program?
In 1998, attorney C.L. Lindsay III left his practice in New York City to found the Coalition for Student & Academic Rights (CO-STAR). Since then, acting as its Executive Director, he has built CO-STAR into a national student rights organization that helps thousands of college students with their legal problems, free of charge, each year. C.L. is a nationally-recognized expert and leader in the field of student rights and academic freedom. He literally wrote the book on legal problems at colleges.
- Sex & the Law: Meets all Title IX requirements and will ensure that your students understand how the law applies to the more sordid parts of their lives. Click HERE to see his video!
- Alcohol, Parties, & the Law: At some point every college student will be in a situation where their friends are making bad and potentially illegal decisions. This program prepares them and their friends to make better decisions.
- Social Media, Technology, & the Law: Designed to make sure your students understand the potential pitfalls of being careless online. Click HERE to see his video!
- Campus Free Speech: Will give your students a working knowledge of how the 1st amendment operates on public/private campuses including strategies and the best practices for real world situations.
- Hazing & the Law: Addresses the culture that perpetuates hazing and give strategies—via ethical leadership—to eliminate it on your campus.