why book c.l. lindsay for a virtual program?
In 1998, attorney C.L. Lindsay III left his practice in New York City to found the Coalition for Student & Academic Rights (CO-STAR). Since then, acting as its Executive Director, he has built CO-STAR into a national student rights organization that helps thousands of college students with their legal problems, free of charge, each year. C.L. is a nationally-recognized expert and leader in the field of student rights and academic freedom. He literally wrote the book on legal problems at colleges.
- Sex & the Law: Meets all Title IX requirements and will ensure that your students understand how the law applies to the more sordid parts of their lives. Click HERE to see his video!
- Alcohol, Parties, & the Law: At some point every college student will be in a situation where their friends are making bad and potentially illegal decisions. This program prepares them and their friends to make better decisions.
- Social Media, Technology, & the Law: Designed to make sure your students understand the potential pitfalls of being careless online. Click HERE to see his video!
- Campus Free Speech: Will give your students a working knowledge of how the 1st amendment operates on public/private campuses including strategies and the best practices for real world situations.
- Hazing & the Law: Addresses the culture that perpetuates hazing and give strategies—via ethical leadership—to eliminate it on your campus.
- College, Covid & the Law: Will give students straightforward answers to the questions they’ll have on the legal aspects of COVID including liability waivers, the legality of mask mandates, social distancing rules and schools’ ability to enforce them, etc.