why book dustin york for a virtual program?
Dustin currently teaches online with best practices – Per Apple Distinguished Educator Award, Teaching with Technology Award, Teaching Innovation Award
Dustin records a weekly Youtube show
he is regularly interviewed virtually for CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, USA Today and Newsy
Dr. Dustin York is a communication professor who has worked for the Obama Campaign, Pepsi, Nike, FBI and more. His passion is providing students a tactical skill set to communicate effectively and persuasively.
His talks are not only incredibly engaging but leave students with a tactical road map for leadership, personal branding, and effective communication. As a full-time professor, Dr. York understands where college students are, the hurdles they face, and the opportunities many are not aware of. His program provides students a battle-tested plan for conquering communication in the classroom, in student life, in their communities, and in their professional fields.
- Supercharge your nonverbal interpersonal skills
- Networking, applying, interviewing and negotiating
- Personal branding and leadership
- Future of social and digital media in 2020 and beyond
- Organizational communication in the workplace
- Conflict resolution
- Media training
- Ideation workshop
- What is your virtual brand?