mental health & wellness expert
“I found your presentation one of the most engaging on campus. I really enjoyed how you presented it and how you were able to smoothly articulate and incorporate a lecture and collaborative group engaging experience.”Peter Novak, Dakota Wesleyan University
program 1: from stress to serenity.
Drawing from twenty-one years of teaching and clinical experience in mental health and wellness, Goli Gabbay brings energy, humor, and transformation to the stage. In her highly interactive program, she will lead participants to a tangible experience of serenity and mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Goli engages students with participation on stage and hands-on practices to relieve stress/anxiety – leaving everyone connected to their highest, most peaceful selves.
- An understanding of the effects of chronic stress on the brain and body
- Healthy lifestyle practices that generate mental, emotional, and physical well-being
- Hands-on practices that improve: mental focus, clarity, and concentration for greater productivity, performance, and creativity
- Relaxation techniques
- How plant-based food improves mental and physical health and overall performance
- Simple practices (breathing, mindfulness, etc.) that soothe our brain, body, and nervous system to feel better within minutes
why this program is essential for health + well-being
90% of college students report high levels of stress. Three out of five college students experience overwhelming anxiety. Two out of five students are too depressed to function. One in 20 college students have attempted self harm or have created a suicide plan in the past year. – (American Council on Education (ACE)). Goli is committed to turn this mental health crisis around by teaching students the essential, hands-on tools and practices to attain health, well-being, and calm in our fast-paced world.
- 75-minute interactive keynote talk
- 75-minute interactive keynote talk followed by a 75-minute yoga + meditation workshop
program 2: let’s save the earth
KEY NOTE TALK + LIVE OR VIRTUAL-LIVE PROGRAM
Learn about the most effective ways to reduce your impact on the global environment and improve your health and well-being.
- An understanding of a linear (non-sustainable) vs. circular economy
- Simple, everyday practices we can do protect the Earth
- An understanding of bigger, global environmental issues (deforestation, habitat loss, species extinction, and climate change)
- A look at climate emergencies (Australia & the Amazon) and their parallels
- An understanding of the widespread and far-reaching impacts of animal agriculture no one thinks about
- A look at the ethics of animal agriculture
- Understanding the link between animal agriculture and human pandemics (Ebola, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Mad Cow Disease, Sars,Nars, Covid19)
- The most powerful action we can take to protect the planet, improve our health and prevent future pandemics
An innovator in her field, Goli has been at the forefront of combining the healing benefits of yoga, mindfulness, breath work, and meditation with neuroscience into a groundbreaking movement for mental health. With over twenty years of teaching, speaking, and clinical experience in mental health, Goli has earned the trust of: universities, corporations, Los Angeles’ prominent psychological recovery centers, MD’s, UCLA’s Collaborative Center for Integrative Medicine, celebrity clients, and royalty. She devoted fifteen years to helping the most traumatized population recover from anxiety and panic, depression, trauma, PTSD, self harm and eating disorders. Through her teachings, Goli was able to help an array of people replace their anxiety medication with yoga, mindfulness, and meditation. Knowing that everyone has the ability to attain peace, happiness, and well-being, Goli is passionate about sharing her expertise to help uplift humanity and the world.
Learn more about Goli: http://goligabbay.com/
Check out Goli on Instagram! @goligabbay