want to work a little closer with bass/schuler?
That’s great! Because we’d love to work with you.
Internships are a great way to get to know the agents, artists, and industry in which Bass/Schuler is a leader. Take a look at the information below and decide whether an internship would be right for you!
how long do the internships last?
end of August – end of December
beginning of January – mid to end of May
mid to end of May – mid to end of August
we are flexible and can work with your schedule. Start and end dates vary.
what will I be doing as an intern?
- Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Maintaining artist and client relations
– Assisting agents and staff with various marketing strategies
– Support agents during various conferences including NACA, SPRA, APCA, AFA, and more
– Assemble and distribute promotional materials
– Assist with administrative duties
– Assist with acquiring new talent
Depending on your interests, we will try to accommodate at least one project pertaining to that interest, whether it is focusing on agenting, marketing, administrative, or a little bit of everything.
is the internship paid and full time?
– We do pay you. The current going rate is $7.50 per hour.
– We look for two full-time (M-F, 9 PM-5 PM) interns for each term. Once again, we are flexible and can work with you on a schedule.
– Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
when should I apply?
We start to interview/hire interns approximately 3 months prior to the beginning of an internship period. If you don’t apply at these times we will keep your resume on file.
We are currently taking resumes with cover letters. You can e-mail it to [email protected] or fax it to 773-481-2601.
We will consider anyone who applies for an internship. We will first consider people who have the following qualifications:
1. Currently attending a college or university
2. Seeking an internship for college credit
what past interns have said about bass/schuler:
“I enjoyed coming to work everyday. There was never a dull moment and I couldn’t have asked for a better internship experience if I tried!”
-Emily Sadler, Summer 2009
“Crazy fun, crazy moments….BSE is the place to be! Thank you Scott, Chris, Rachel, Anna and Kristina.”
-Mandy Jeon, Summer 2009