What does a middle buyer do?
A middle buyer, or middle agent, is a liaison between event producers and artist representatives in the entertainment industry. Hiring a great middle buyer means you have an advocate for the event producing/talent buying side of live events, which can save you valuable time, money, and resources.
A good middle buyer…
- Provides quick information and opinions so you, as a buyer, can make educated decisions.
- Answers all of your questions with honest feedback so you know what to expect.
- Understands and meets your goals for event vibe, demographic appeal, and budget.
- Has a lot of experience with live shows – with a vast variety of artists, genres, venues, and events.
- Coaches you through an offer, negotiations, contract editing, advancing, and follow-up.
- Has strong industry connections with major and smaller artist agencies.
- Wants to save you time, money, and resources.
- Guides you through big and small tasks for your event, from choosing excellent talent and subcontracts to arranging hospitality items.
That’s why we at Bass-Schuler recommend How To Concerts. They have the knowledge, expertise, and honesty that we value. We trust them to take care of our clients and closest relationships, guiding them through the process of booking national level entertainers. They take the guesswork out of booking large scale events.
Let us know if you are interested in meeting them and we will happily introduce you to our preferred middle agent partner.